Talk with Your Doctor About
Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS)

People who think they might have ankylosing spondylitis (AS) should see a rheumatologist. A rheumatologist is a doctor who helps people with problems in the joints, bones, and muscles. Find a rheumatologist in your area. Your rheumatologist can work with you and your primary care physician to find the right treatment for you and explore whether ENBREL may be right for you.

Get the right diagnosis for your condition

Only a doctor can determine whether you have ankylosing spondylitis. AS can sometimes be difficult to diagnose. If your rheumatologist thinks you have AS, he or she may order x-rays and blood tests that can help make the diagnosis.

Ask helpful questions

How do I know if I have ankylosing spondylitis?

You play an important role in managing your ankylosing spondylitis. It's a good idea to regularly talk with your rheumatologist. Asking questions about your AS will help with your treatment plan. We have created a list of helpful questions to take with you to your rheumatologist to discuss AS and the treatments available.

Please see Prescribing Information, Important Safety Information, and Medication Guide for complete details about ENBREL.

Prescription ENBREL is taken by injection.


Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS)
ENBREL is indicated for reducing signs and symptoms in patients with active ankylosing spondylitis.

Find a rheumatologist

Search in your area for a rheumatologist with experience treating ankylosing spondylitis.

With ENBREL Support™, help is available to you

Access a variety of resources at no cost, including registered nurses and insurance specialists.

With ENBREL Support, help is available to you