ENBREL Support™ offers a variety of resources and services to help your patients.
Learn about the ENBREL Support (TM) card.
Start your patient* on ENBREL at no out-of-pocket cost
More than 172,000 people have already used our card for their ENBREL treatment.
For all eligible patients,* ENBREL Support™ may offer:
- First 6 months at no out-of-pocket cost for patients
- After 6 months, $10 or less out-of-pocket cost per month†
- Support for ENBREL co-pay or co-insurance, and prescription deductible
Program provides up to $4,000 of assistance per patient for each 6-month period. For patients with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis, who are first starting ENBREL and prescribed 50 mg twice-weekly dosing, program provides an additional $2,000 per patient for the first 3 months of therapy only. Patient is responsible for costs above these amounts.
Patients can visit EnbrelSupport.com to get started or call 1-888-4ENBREL (1-888-436-2735).
* Eligibility: Open to patients with commercial prescription insurance. Not open to uninsured patients or patients receiving prescription reimbursement under any federal, state, or government-funded insurance programs (for example, Medicare including Medicare Part D, Medicaid, etc.) or where prohibited by law. Restrictions, including monthly maximums, may apply. Offer subject to change or discontinuation without notice. This is not health insurance.
† Each time patients fill their ENBREL prescription, they will receive 50% off their out-of-pocket costs or pay no more than $10 per month—whichever helps them more.
ENBREL Support™ for Patients
- Registered nurses available 8 AM to 11 PM (ET), 7 days a week, to answer any questions patients may have about ENBREL treatment
- Personalized help from insurance specialists who are ready to answer questions about coverage Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM (ET)
- Sharps containers for safe disposal of ENBREL injection materials
- A travel pack so patients can take ENBREL with them
ENBREL Support™ Also Offers:
- Access to Amgen Medical Information
- An ENBREL Access Specialist to assist with insurance verifications, prior authorizations and reauthorizations, appeals, and support for uninsured, underinsured, unemployed, and Medicare Part D patients