We're here for you.
We know that living with a chronic inflammatory disease is not easy. The ENBREL Support™ program was created to help ENBREL patients manage their condition.
Watch our support videos
These brief, helpful videos give an overview of the ENBREL Support
™ program, including the available nurse assistance and financial offerings.
For people who use ENBREL, we offer information and help at no cost, including:
- Registered nurses available 8 AM to 11 PM (ET), 7 days a week, to answer any questions you may have about your ENBREL treatment
- Personalized help from insurance specialists who are ready to answer your questions about coverage, Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM (ET)
- Out-of-pocket-cost support for eligible patients
- Out-of-pocket-cost assistance for unemployed patients who qualify
- A travel pack so you can take ENBREL with you
- Sharps disposal containers for the safe disposal of your ENBREL injection materials
a convenient, environmentally safe way of returning your full sharps disposal containers
By signing up for ENBREL Support™, you'll also receive ongoing newsletters via mail or online. We will send you important information about what you may expect and what to ask your doctor when you begin treatment with ENBREL.
You can join ENBREL Support™ by clicking the button below and filling out the online form or by calling 1-888-4ENBREL (1-888-436-2735). If you prefer, you can schedule a call now and a representative will call at a time most convenient for you.
Sign up for support